With the turning of the seasons comes a renewed appreciation for backyard finger foods and light snacks featuring fresh produce. Our Chipotle Strawberry Mango Salsa with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips is the perfect way to indulge and delight in the flavors of spring.
Combining the smoky heat of chipotle with the natural sweetness of strawberry and mango, our Chipotle Strawberry Mango Salsa makes any occasion feel festive. Paired with the warmth of Cinnamon Tortilla Chips, this chip-and-dip appetizer is filled with latin spices and bold flavors that are sure to liven up any snack table.
About PSC Chipotle Powder: This seasoning brings smoky, peppery, and earthy chipotle flavor to all your favorite dishes. Use it in meat rubs, sprinkle it over roasted vegetables, or add it in soups, stews, or dips for a little heat and a lot of flavor.
1 pint of fresh strawberries, diced and hulled
1 mango, peeled and diced
1/2 red onion, diced
1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
¼ cup cilantro, finely minced
1 lime, juiced
1 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp PSC Chipotle Powder
Salt to taste
7 to 8 tortillas
1 tbsp butter, melted
1⁄4 tsp of PSC Cinnamon Powder
- Make the Chipotle Strawberry Mango Salsa: Combine the strawberries, mango, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, honey, PSC Chipotle Powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut tortillas into chip-sized wedges and place them on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter with PSC Cinnamon Powder in a small bowl. Use a brush to paint both sides of the tortilla wedges.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and cook for 5-7 minutes or until tortilla wedges are crisp and golden brown. Remove from the oven.
- Serve with Strawberry Mango Salsa and any other chip dips of choice.
Make it a meal Serve alongside these delicious main dishes for a latin-inspired warm-weather meal: