If you love ranch dressing and macaroni and cheese, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve combined this perfect combination into one simple finger-food recipe.
Our Ranch Macaroni and Cheese Balls are perfectly crispy, cheesy, creamy, and impossible not to love. Better still, this recipe will repurpose and transform your leftover macaroni and cheese into a fun and delicious snack you can eat with your hands.
What makes this recipe truly unique are its two standout spices:
- PSC Ranch Seasoning – Adds the classic cool richness of ranch dressing.
- PSC Chipotle Seasoning – Compliments the ranch flavor with a warm smokiness.
Gooey on the inside and crispy on the outside, these Ranch Macaroni and Cheese Balls are sure to become an instant favorite on your menu – for adults and kids alike!
About PSC Ranch Seasoning: Our PSC Ranch Seasoning is milky and tangy, and features herbs and spices like onion, dill, garlic, and chives. This must-have seasoning makes it easy to add classic ranch dressing flavor to any dish.
About PSC Chipotle Seasoning: This seasoning brings smoky, peppery, and earthy chipotle flavor to all your favorite dishes. Use it in meat rubs, sprinkle it over roasted vegetables, or use it in soups or stews to add a little heat and a lot of flavor.
Ingredients for Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- 2 cups of leftover macaroni and cheese*
- 1 tsp PSC Chipotle Seasoning
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup PSC Ranch Seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Panko crumbs
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Chives, for garnish
*If you don’t have leftover macaroni and cheese, you can prepare a box according to package directions and let it cool in the fridge for a few hours.
Ingredients for Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp PSC Ranch Seasoning
- Cook ⅓ of a box of macaroni and cheese made according to package directions, or use leftover macaroni and cheese.
In a large bowl, mix macaroni and cheese with PSC Chipotle Seasoning.
- Scoop the mixture with a small ice cream scoop and form into balls. Place side-by-side on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Set out 3 small bowls. In the first bowl, mix flour and PSC Ranch Seasoning. In the second bowl, beat 2 eggs. In the third bowl, add Panko crumbs.
- Dipping Station: First, roll the balls in the flour bowl. Then, roll in the egg bowl, and finally in the Panko crumbs bowl.
- Freeze for 30 min or until firm.
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees over medium heat in a large pot or dutch oven.
- Place the cheese balls in the hot oil and deep fry them for about 6 minutes until they’re golden brown. Transfer the cheese balls to a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Once the cheese balls have cooled slightly, garnish them with chives and serve with a side of ranch dressing.
- To make homemade ranch dressing, mix all ingredients together in a serving bowl.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 30 min