Our Asian Noodle Salad is the perfect choice for a light and filling summertime meal. Packed with a colorful medley of veggies, and tossed in a sweet and savory dressing, this dish is easy to make, full of texture, and incredibly versatile. On its own, this salad is a tasty and convenient grab-and-go meal that can be enjoyed hot, cold, or even room temperature. Paired with veggies and your protein of choice, it is the perfect centerpiece for any meal.
Tossed in an authentic dressing with citrus, umami, sweet, and salty notes, this Asian Noodle Salad recipe is flavored with our PSC Sweet Soy Ginger Seasoning, an Asian-inspired spice blend that brings this salad to life and leaves a memorable impression.
With a generous sprinkling of chopped peanuts and black sesame seeds, our Asian Noodle Salad is a light and colorful one-bowl dinner that is all things savory, crunchy, vibrant and exciting.
About PSC Sweet Soy Ginger Seasoning: Sweet Soy Ginger Seasoning is an easy way to add a medley of Asian flavors to your favorite dishes. Our balanced blend of ginger, sesame, and garlic adds rich and subtle complex layers of flavor to any dish. Try it on noodles, roasted veggies, and stir fry.
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tbsp PSC Sweet Soy Ginger Seasoning
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lime
6 oz dry noodles
1/2 red cabbage, small, shredded
2 carrots, grated
2 persian cucumbers, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 cup edamame, shelled
1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
PSC Black Sesame Seeds
- For the dressing: Mix olive oil, PSC Sweet Soy Ginger seasoning, sesame oil, garlic, and lime juice in a bowl. Whisk together, cover, and refrigerate.
- Cook noodles according to packaged directions. Drain noodles and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, combine cooked noodles, cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, edamame, cilantro, and peanuts. Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Garnish with PSC Black Sesame Seeds and serve.
- Plan ahead – Mix the dressing a day or two in advance, and keep it ready in your refrigerator.
- Save some for later – Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator, they will stay fresh for 3-4 days.
- Make it a meal – Add your protein of choice like grilled tofu or chicken.