Simple and satisfying, our Easy Curry Noodle Stir Fry is packed with flavor, easily adaptable, and naturally vegetarian-friendly. Filled with hearty veggies and our PSC Curry Noodle Seasoning, this savory and spicy recipe is brought to life with flavors of warm cumin, earthy turmeric, savory onion and garlic, and a pop of chili pepper heat, making it the perfect choice for those cold, midwinter evenings.
Easy Curry Noodle Stir Fry is a simple recipe with a complex flavor and endless possibilities.
Customize your meal with sautéed shrimp, chicken, or fried tofu for extra protein. Add your veggies of choice, or enjoy this delicious meal as-is; you won’t be disappointed!
About PSC Curry Noodle Seasoning: Featuring cumin, turmeric, onion, garlic, and chili peppers, this blend is a one-jar solution to achieving that perfect, authentic curry flavor.
Fun fact: Did you know that curry powder was invented by the British? While it resembles Garam Masala, a North Indian spice blend, it was actually made by the British as a way to recreate the prominent flavors of South India.
Ingredients for Sauce:
Ingredients for Noodles:
2 packages dried ramen noodle
2 tbsp safflower oil
3 green onions, chopped, with the white and green parts separated
2 carrots, sliced into rounds
½ head of broccoli, cut into florets
½ red pepper, diced
½ yellow zucchini, diced
½ sugar snap peas
- In a large bowl, add all the sauce ingredients and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a pot of boiling water, add noodles and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat before noodles are fully cooked (they will finish cooking with the sauce and vegetables).
- Drain noodles and rinse with cold water. Set aside
- On medium-high heat, heat the oil in a wok and add white parts of the green onion. Cook for 15-20 seconds. While stirring, add carrots and broccoli, then add red pepper, zucchini and sugar snap peas. Stir fry about 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Add partially cooked noodles and sauce to the wok with the cooked vegetables. Simmer for 1-2 minutes or until the sauce is thick and evenly coating the vegetables and noodles. Remove from heat.
- Divide into 2 large bowls, garnish with green parts of the onion, and enjoy!
Make it your own! Add your favorite veggies like mushrooms, or add protein like tofu or chicken.
Make it a meal! Serve it up with a side of naan, yogurt mint cucumber salad, and/or coconut rice.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 2 servings