Our Thanksgiving Herbed Stuffing Bites are…
✓ Gluten-free* (Optional)
There is a lot to be thankful for this holiday season and we would be remiss if we didn’t express our thanks for Thanksgiving stuffing which, believe it or not, just became our new favorite finger food! This simple recipe makes it easy to reimagine stuffing as a tasty, portable treat. With ingredients like thyme, cranberries, butter, and onions, our Thanksgiving Herbed Stuffing Bites contain all the flavors of thanksgiving in a savory, bite-sized ball, making them the perfect dish to serve with – or before – the main event. Featuring our PSC Poultry Seasoning, carnivores and vegetarians alike will enjoy this fun, meatless spin on a traditional favorite.
About PSC Poultry Seasoning: This savory herb blend features sage and other spices and herbs, making it perfect for poultry, stuffing, and even gravy. Experiment with this versatile favorite as you season your thanksgiving feast; you’ll be thrilled to discover its many uses.
4 tbsp butter
1/2 cup onion, finely diced
1 cup celery, chopped
2 tsp PSC Thyme Leaves
1 1/2 tsp PSC Poultry Seasoning
1/2 tsp PSC Black Pepper
1 tsp salt
1 (10 oz) box stuffing mix
1 cup vegetable broth
1 medium egg, whisked
1/4 cup frozen cranberries
Parsley to serve
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add onions and celery and cook gently for 5 minutes (or until soft).
- Add thyme leaves, poultry seasoning, black pepper, salt, stuffing mix, and vegetable broth. Stir well and cook for another minute to allow the flavors of the herbs to be released.
- Transfer the stuffing to a mixing bowl and allow to cool. Once cool, stir in the egg and cranberries.
- Oil a baking sheet and run water over your hands to keep the dough from sticking.
- Scoop dough with a large cookie scoop or a large heaping tablespoon to form it into bite-sized balls. Place stuffing balls in rows on the lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with freshly chopped parsley.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Servings: Makes 8 stuffing bites
Experiment with dips! Dunk them in cranberry dipping sauce, hoisin sauce, gravy, or ranch!