As the COVID-19 (“coronavirus”) pandemic unfolds, we want to provide an update to all our valued customers, vendors, and associates. Know that as the health and economic effects of the COVID-19 virus mount, we all continue to pray for a speedy resolution.
At Pacific Spice, we have implemented several risk reduction measures to protect the health of our employees and business associates, while continuing to maintain our manufacturing and order-fulfillment operations.
We have defined our responsibility and the safety measures we are taking in greater detail below.
As a Critical Infrastructure Industry (as defined by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security), we are acutely aware of our responsibility to continue servicing our customers while keeping our employees healthy; for their safety, and for the safety of our national food chain. We are doing our utmost to keep running safely in the face of COVID-19 and we are currently in a strong position to be able to continue to operate and serve our customers and the millions of men, women, and children nationwide who enjoy food made with our quality spices.
Here is a brief list of some of the measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our employees and our products during this time:
- All in-person meetings with customers and vendors have been canceled.
- Our facility is closed to all visitors until further notice.
- Employees have been encouraged to follow CDC guidance, including maintaining social distancing, frequent hand washing, and monitoring their health.
- We have significantly increased and enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures at our facility.
- Employees whose essential job functions permit it have been encouraged to work from home.
Communication is always important, and it’s especially crucial in this challenging and fluid time. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.